The Disability-Research Discussion List

Managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds

Help for DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH  September 2008

DISABILITY-RESEARCH September 2008

[danmail] Gary McKinnon case - likely to be a lynch-mob not a trial

Colin REvell <[log in to unmask]>

Colin REvell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:00:58 +0100

Hi Colin,
just to let you know I put this out to the media.
Also received some thanks from Gary's mum too!
Cheers
Martin