BRITARCH September 2008

Re: Apples/Cider

Michael Haseler <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:44:56 +0100

Vince Russett wrote:
> We have a Local Food and Drink folder on our office network, which we
> all contribute to, especially those of us interested in cider and local
> delicacies, among which are included faggots (the butchers meatball
> kind!) and chitterling (if you don't know what that is, believe me you
> don't want to!). If you want the best recipe ever for wild garlic and
> nettle soup, that's where you'll find it...

Vince,

that is mean - let's have the recipe!

By some obscure chance I happen to own the domain "wikicook.org.uk", (an
old idea for a camp cookbook).

This would be an ideal place to put the recipes so that anyone else
interested on Britarch can have a look, so if you can send them to me I
will add them onto the site and then post a message back on Britarch for
anyone else that is interested.

Mike

PS. If anyone else were interested in posting a recipes then I can't see
why the domain might not find some use, so please do add them. There is
a simple password - either email me - or just use a bit of logic - it
should be familiar to anyone who has ever camped with group cooking and
healthy appetites.

http://www.wikicook.org.uk/pmwiki.php?n=Main.BaconAndEggs