LIS-E-RESOURCES  September 2008

LIS-E-RESOURCES September 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Wiley-Blackwell 2009 Subscription and Licensing Options

"Gillingham, Emily - Oxford" <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:53:51 +0100

text/plain

Hello Susan

I'm pleased to report that the Wiley-Blackwell 2009 Journals Price List has gone out to subscription agents today and we should have a version for the web next week.  I'll send out a notice as soon as it's there.  We apologise for the delay in getting these prices published this year while we merged our systems.  We will be back on track to get them out earlier next year of course, and thank you for your patience.

Best wishes, Emily