Re: Writing style guide & fishing ...

Sandra Sinfield <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:55:38 +0100

text/plain

What an interesting discussion - and Maggie, yes, I was noting a
pressure to do one rather than the other - and that that tends to leave
the student still hungry and unable to fish!
I would be happy to participate in a wider project on this, but am a
University Teaching Fellow, not a National one!

Maggie - what an excellent site - well done!
Best
Sandra

--

Sandra Sinfield Coordinator Learning and Language Development
Learning Area Coordinator (reading & notemaking) Learn Higher CETL

The Learning Development Unit (LDU), London Metropolitan University,
North Campus, Learning Centre 2-12, The Learning Centre, 236-250
Holloway Road, N7 6PP.

Direct line: call Sandra Sinfield: (020) 7 133 4045

For LDU City Campus, contact: [log in to unmask]
or call Pam Dorrington on: (020) 7 320 1125

http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/college-of-london/ldu/

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo