BRITISH-IRISH-POETS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITISH-IRISH-POETS Home

BRITISH-IRISH-POETS  September 2008

BRITISH-IRISH-POETS September 2008

Re: NOON 6 AVAILABLE

Philip Rowland <[log in to unmask]>

British & Irish poets <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Sep 2008 19:12:14 +0900

Thank you, Geraldine, for that kind recommendation! I'm new to this
list, so by way of self-introduction: I've been editing and publishing
NOON: Journal of the Short Poem since late 2004, from here in Tokyo.
The journal, which is independent and international in scope, aims to
present a variety of innovative short poems, sequenced, in each issue,
in (hopefully) interesting and unpredictable ways. I joined this list
partly in hope of broadening the journal's range, so would welcome
your submissions for the next issue, for which I'll be reading in
October. Fine to send work via email, in the body of the message or in
a single Word file attachment. No strict limit on number of words, but
each poem should be short enough to fit comfortably onto a B6-size
page. Previously unpublished work is given priority.

I look forward to better keeping up with what's going on in British
and Irish poetry through this list.

Best wishes,

Philip Rowland