Re: use of images in Blackboard

John Edmonstone <[log in to unmask]>

Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:39:43 +0100

text/plain

Yes, we are in 7.2 as well Sandra - thanks for that information, we'll follow up with BB Support (allegedly thus named).

John Edmonstone
e-learning Development Officer
ex. 234
P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary

-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandra Stevenson-Revill
Sent: 18 September 2008 08:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: use of images in Blackboard

John,

Which version of Blackboard are you running?

We have had exactly the problem you describe, to the point where we advised all tutors not to up load documents via the visual text box there is a fix, for us it was an IE only issue it did not affect firefox users our case Ticket was 499745, it might give your TSM a direction to go in, ours at the time said it was a known issue in 7.2. We moved to version 8 in June and have not had the problem since.

HTH

Sandra
Sandra Stevenson-Revill