Help for PSCI-COM Archives

PSCI-COM Archives

PSCI-COM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PSCI-COM Home

PSCI-COM  August 2008

PSCI-COM August 2008

Re: Job vacancy: Science Activity Instructors (Mother Nature Science)

Georgina Sarah Humphreys <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:01:45 +0100

This group email address goes out across the UK - you don't mention WHERE your job is based - is it just in London?

Thanks,
Georgina