Help for CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Archives

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Archives

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Archives

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Home

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Home

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES  August 2008

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES August 2008

Re: Research Study - Volunteers wanted!

"People, Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>

People, Christopher

Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:04:49 +0100

Hi Adam,

I don't know, I'm not one.

But it strikes me that if someone new comes on here with an honest
request and are only met with hostility it does no one any good.

Surely it would be better to politely inform her that generally in
consultancy 8 years wouldn't be considered an expert, and that 15-20
years might be considered Principal Consultant/Technical Director and
that they might then be considered capable of standing up in Court as an
Expert Witness.  However, 8 years is enough to be chartered (scientist,
engineer, geologist whatever) and therefore you would be considered to
have some degree of knowledge and expertise.

Just a thought....

Chris

Chris People

Senior Environmental Engineer | Consulting

Amey

t: 01273 897160| e:  [log in to unmask]

Caburn House | Brooks Road | Lewes | East Sussex | BN7 2BY

Amey | Service is our passion. People, our strength