ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY Home

ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY  July 2008

ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY July 2008

Re: new lectureship at Sussex

Martin Sokol <[log in to unmask]>

Economic Geography Research Group <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:38:47 +0100

Dear Mick,

How important is the use numerical/quantitative methods?

Enjoy China!

Best wishes,
Martin

--

Dr Martin Sokol
Lecturer

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44(0) 20 7882 5400 (Dept. office)
Tel: +44(0) 20 7882 8106 (NEW Direct line)
http://www.geog.qmul.ac.uk/staff/sokol.html