Statistical Advice and Short Courses at SAS (Statistical Advisory Service), Imperial College London.
The Statistical Advisory Service, at Imperial College London, provides support in research design and methodology, which reflects the latest developments in statistical research. We also provide short courses in statistics and statistical software.
Amid the help on offer is:
* Provision of statistical consultancy
* Beginner, intermediate and advanced statistical advice
* Clinical trials: design, support & analysis
* Advice on study/questionnaire design
* Assistance with grant and ethics committee applications
* Training in specific aspects of research methodology
* Training in statistical software
* Advice on getting research published
* Providing support through training
Our first consultation is free. For further information regarding our areas of statistical expertise and courses, please visit Expertise <http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp/expertise> and Courses on our website: www.ic.ac.uk/stathelp.