Help for ADMIN-EO Archives

ADMIN-EO Archives

ADMIN-EO@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ADMIN-EO Home

ADMIN-EO  July 2008

ADMIN-EO July 2008

Re: Disability - considering someone as disabled

Paul A Marshall <[log in to unmask]>

HE Administrators equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:55:29 +0100

I'm pretty sure there's a statutory duty to obtain consent before
recording such information.

Regards

Paul Marshall , Head of Employee Relations

"To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://www.hull.ac.uk/legal/email_disclaimer.html "