MECCSA-POLICY  June 2008

MECCSA-POLICY June 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Policy network at Meccsa (Possible keynote speaker)

Sonia Livingstone <[log in to unmask]>

Media, Communications & Cultural Studies Association (MeCCSA) - Policy Network" <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:10:39 +0100

text/plain

I do think this is a good idea. But it would be reassuring to have a plan B if at all possible... since SoS's are notoriously likely to be called away at the last minute.

Sonia Livingstone

Professor, Department of Media and Communications
Project Director, EUKidsOnline, www.eukidsonline.net <http://www.eukidsonline.net/>

Address: LSE, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, UK
Home page: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]>

Upcoming LSE conference: [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]>