Help for CCP4BB Archives

CCP4BB Archives

CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCP4BB Home

CCP4BB  June 2008

CCP4BB June 2008

Re: 3D model building without CRT monitor

Salam Al-Karadaghi <[log in to unmask]>

Salam Al-Karadaghi <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jun 2008 15:24:37 +0200

Just a couple of days ago I received e-mail from a French company with the
following content:

we offer professional stereo glasses, fully compatible with all the the
stereo capable software (O, Coot, Xfit, Molmol, Accelrys, Tripos.....).

we can provide you with a demo unit for testing purposes if need be.

And we would like to take the opportunity of this mail, to introduce the
brand new LCD product from Nuvision the Perceiva DSD190. This 19''
stereo monitor is delivered with Lightweight passive glasses and is fully
compatible with all stereo ready software.

*Hervé SCHWERTZ*
ZA Les Priaux
07430 VERNOSC
Tel: 04 75 69 00 40
Fax: 04 75 69 00 48
Web : http://www.pixeltech.fr

I hope you find this useful, we will try the glasses to start with,

Salam Al-Karadaghi