LIS-E-RESOURCES  June 2008

LIS-E-RESOURCES June 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Wiley - Blackwell Subscribed Title Lists

Katie Evans <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:39:56 +0100

text/plain

I've just been to the Blackwell admin page to download a list of our
subscriptions and found that there are 2 lists on offer from the "Download
a Blackwell Synergy Holdings File" section:

The first one - "All content SFX holdings report" is the giant, unwieldy
report Maureen's described.  The second "Holdings file of subscribed
journals" is a more manageable file listing just the journals we have
access to - much more useful.

Katie.

Katie Evans
Information Librarian
University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY UK
Ext. 3475 (External 01225 383475)

--On 24 June 2008 09:10 +0100 Maureen Richardson <[log in to unmask]>