CETIS-QTI-SIG  June 2008

CETIS-QTI-SIG June 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Design and Development of Digital Closed Questions

Rowin Young <[log in to unmask]>

Rowin Young <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:53:07 +0100

text/plain

Thanks Bobby - I've corrected the link on the resources page to link to the scribd page.

List members may also be interested in a new white paper from the SQA's SOLAR project, available at http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/SOLARWhitePaperMay2008.pdf  (thanks to Hawa at BTL for alerting me to it).

Best wishes,
Rowin

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263