ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC Home

ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC  May 2008

ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC May 2008

Re: magical trips

Harmer <[log in to unmask]>

Society for The Academic Study of Magic <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 May 2008 11:17:08 +0100

Hello,

Yes I agree - as a homeopath, anthropologist and magician I too have
observed changes - magicians need higher potencies and react very quickly to
them. But then this is what we do ... raise vibrations and with someone
who's vibrations are already mobile and finely tuned .... a study would be
fascinating. I've noticed for example how moon phases affect the same women
differently pre and post menopause...emotions pre and mental post...

Regards

Maria-Teresa