LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  April 2008

LIS-E-RESOURCES April 2008

Re: ASM package - access problems

J Clark <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:01:44 GMT0BST

Dear all

We've had the same problems with the ASM that others have reported -
since loosing online access to ASM titles on 15th March, the ASM have not
responded to repeated emails form us regarding our direct subscription.
Very frustrating!

Jez

Jez Clark
Senior Library Assistant (E-Resources)