Help for EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Archives

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Archives

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Home

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS  April 2008

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS April 2008

Re: External Examiner Needed for PG Certificate

"Moir, James" <[log in to unmask]>

External examiners discussion forum <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:42:47 +0100

George,

for this programme. I am Director of Academic Programmes (Social &
Health Sciences) and Senior Lecurer in Sociology. I have an interest in
community based projects and in the notion of 'ecocities' (I am about to
present a paper at the World Ccocity summit in San Francisco on 23rd
April.) Let me know if I fit the bill, so to speak, and I can send you
my CV.

Kind Regards,

Jim Moir

--
James Moir
Director Of Academic Programmes

The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland,
No: SC016040