Help for LIS-MIDDLE-EAST Archives

LIS-MIDDLE-EAST Archives

LIS-MIDDLE-EAST@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-MIDDLE-EAST Home

LIS-MIDDLE-EAST  April 2008

LIS-MIDDLE-EAST April 2008

FW: H-MEM: Arabic transliteration, from old to Unicode

"Vrolijk, A.J.M." <[log in to unmask]>

Middle Eastern and Islamic Library Collections and Bibliography <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:47:18 +0200

 Dear list members,

I thought the following message from Prof. Knut Vikor might be of interest to our community.

With best wishes,

Arnoud Vrolijk