ACL-ELEARNING-WALES Archives

ACL-ELEARNING-WALES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACL-ELEARNING-WALES Home

ACL-ELEARNING-WALES  April 2008

ACL-ELEARNING-WALES April 2008

FW: Mini Moodle Places

"Richardson P.B.R." <[log in to unmask]>

Richardson P.B.R.

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:26:54 +0100

Hi Everyone,

There was a good deal of interest in Moodle at the Llandrindod 'Come to the Edge' meeting. However, I know that a number of teachers and organisations feel they could do with more experience with Moodle before they deliver courses to learners using this software. Below may be an interesting opportunity to get started with Moodle.

Hope this helps

Hwyl

Paul

Paul Richardson