Help for MINING-HISTORY Archives

MINING-HISTORY Archives

mining-history@jiscmail.ac.uk

MINING-HISTORY Home

MINING-HISTORY  March 2008

MINING-HISTORY March 2008

Re: Mountain City, Nevada's Rio Tinto copper mine

The mining-history list.

Sun, 23 Mar 2008 02:07:43 EDT

Jim -- might it be Mineral Park, formerly a Cyprus property in Mohave
County?? Note the following:

http://www.bellresources.com/s/Kabba.asp

But note that this is pretty recent and is about the Rio Tinto of today.