Re: Registration for Diffusion Data

Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:39:27 +0000

text/plain

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by "off"?
Is it just a simple translation?
Have you tried using the translation only option for flirt (one of the
GUI options or using a schedule file at the command line)?

I'm not sure why you cannot get the registration working with your
images.
If you upload them to our site then I'll have a look at them.
It should be possible to get things registered - especially if you
think they
already are in minc format.

All the best,
	Mark