FSL March 2008

Re: ProbtrackX Memory Allocation

Matt Glasser <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:39:00 -0400

That data is upsampled, because it is the same resolution as the previous
files you sent.

Peace,

Matt.

-----Original Message-----
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of James Sheehan
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] ProbtrackX Memory Allocation

Hi,

Thank you for helping this is just what I needed to understand. I was not
entirely sure which file I should post from fslinfo for the data. I've
posted it for DTI1 and data.nii.gz and the no_diff-mask. dti1 are my dti
directions combined with FSL after co-registration. Data.nii is the data
after eddy current correction. Thank you both again for your help.

# fslinfo /root/Desktop/control/subject100/dti1.nii.gz
data_type      INT16
dim1           256
dim2           240
dim3           144
dim4           16
datatype       4
pixdim1        1.0000000000
pixdim2        1.0000000000
pixdim3        1.0000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000
cal_max        0.0000
cal_min        0.0000
file_type      NIFTI-1+

# fslinfo /root/Desktop/control/subject100/data.nii.gz
data_type      INT16
dim1           256
dim2           240
dim3           144
dim4           16
datatype       4
pixdim1        1.0000000000
pixdim2        1.0000000000
pixdim3        1.0000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000
cal_max        0.0000
cal_min        0.0000
file_type      NIFTI-1+

fslinfo /root/Desktop/control/subject100/nodif_brain_mask.nii.gz
data_type      INT16
dim1           256
dim2           240
dim3           144