Help for ALLSTAT Archives

ALLSTAT Archives

allstat@jiscmail.ac.uk

ALLSTAT Home

ALLSTAT  March 2008

ALLSTAT March 2008

JOB: Junior Insight Analyst your Statistical Data Expertise are Wanted! - Please quote Reference Number AS / 9983 / FG and Job Title in the Subject Line

Angela Smythe <[log in to unmask]>

Angela Smythe <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:53:27 +0000

Hello AllStat

How would you like to work for the world leader in custom market research
services?

How would you like to work alongside experts in market strategy,
innovation and branding?

If you are interested  then my client will want to hear from you. Your
role??  To help your clients gain a better understanding of consumers and
customers, solve problems, and develop knowledge to create successful
brands and BIG businesses!

The major part of your role will involve modelling live projects using
simulated test market (STM) techniques to predict sales of new products,
line extensions and relaunched products and overall brand performance. You
will be responsible for validating results after product launches
including tracking launches, regular remodelling, and deriving strategic
business insight from analysis.

The ideal candidate will hold at least a Bachelors degree in a numerate
subject including Statistics, Econometrics, Economics or Operations
Research, and have a sound knowledge of statistical analysis and modelling
techniques including, regression, segmentation, time series and cluster
analysis. You will ideally have upwards of one years STM modelling
experience, as well as have grounding in market research, and familiarity
with competitive innovation tools and basic research techniques is an
advantage.

If you are highly determined, a good team player and enthusiastic about
the innovative world of market research then my client will want to talk
to you. Call now to speak with one of our consultants or send us your CV!

Location: London

Salary: Negotiable 19 - 23K depending upon qualification, skills and
experience

To apply or for more information:

Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please
quote ref: AS/ 9983 / DJ in the subject line

Visit us at: http://www.corporate-recruiter.co.uk/JobSearch.aspx for more
statistical jobs

PLEASE NOTE: If you are replying to this ad and have a HOTMAIL email
account please check your junk / spam folder for our reply - Thanks!

Kind regards

Angela Smythe
Corporate Recruiter
020 7861 9987