WBL Wales Spring Newsletter

Alyson Dacey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:22:15 +0000

Attached is a copy of the 1st Edition of WBL Wales - the newsletter produced
for the Work Based Learning sector in Wales by RSC Wales.  I hope you find
its content useful and interesting.  If you have any comments or wish to
contribute to a future edition please email me at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

Alyson