salary sacrifice for pensions

Shona Millard <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:01:11 +0000

Dear All,

Can anyone help me. We are implementing salary sacrifice for our pension
scheme. The employees have decided that they want their savings to go
back into the scheme and I just wondered if anyone had done this and how
they went about it through the payroll.

Regards

Shona

--
Shona E Millard MIPPM Dip
Payroll and Pensions Manager

Telephone: 01334 462559
Fax: 01334 462644
Mobile: 07817168845
E Mail: [log in to unmask]

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland (SCO13532)