TEACHER-RESEARCHER  February 2008

TEACHER-RESEARCHER February 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Funded and Unfunded Teacher Research

Fatma AL_Hinai <[log in to unmask]>

Teacher researchers' list for the British Educational Research Association <[log in to unmask]>, Fatma AL_Hinai <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:48:32 -0500

text/plain

thanks Nicole

your ideas are excellent and good to practice them when i am back home
, but within UK i am not a teacher so that i gain some suggestions and
think about positive things in the classroom.

i am thinking of a survey that gives me information on how to let
teachers think of research as a professional development in general
and because in my home country little information about this theme i
could get i decided to do it from this country( rich in data) .

i am looking to hear further suggestion

thanks
fatma