It is our pleasure to announce an advanced course in Photochemistry
organized by the Holland Research School of Molecular Chemistry (HRSMC, a
cooperation between the Chemistry Departments of the University of
Amsterdam, the Leiden University and the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
under the auspices of the European Photochemistry Association (EPA).
Registration is open for PhD-students, postdoctoral students and industrial
scientists. The School wil be held in Kasteel Vaeshartelt, Maastricht from
May 31 until June 4 2008.
At this moment, the following lecturers have confirmed:
- Axel Griesbeck (Cologne) - photochemical reactions
- Marloes Groot (Amsterdam) - photoactive proteins
- Cristina Flors (Edinburgh) - single molecule spectroscopy
- Luis Liz-Marzán (Vigo) nanoparticles spectroscopy
- Ivano Tavernelli (Lausanne) - computational photochemistry
- Mark Thompson (Los Angeles) - OLEDs
Registration is open via http://www.hrsmc.nl/schoolEPA08_registration.html.
We advice you to register before February 25, 2008. After this date, a room
in the Castle cannot be guaranteed.
For more information, please go to