BIBLIOTHERAPY Archives

BIBLIOTHERAPY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BIBLIOTHERAPY Home

BIBLIOTHERAPY  February 2008

BIBLIOTHERAPY February 2008

bibliotherapy for children

"Lee Pauline (Pennine Care NHS Trust)" <[log in to unmask]>

Reading and health: Bibliotherapy and Books on Prescription

Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:40:49 +0000

I am writing to inquire if anyone has any lists of books, dvds, etc aimed for children, young people and families that they could share with me.  We are wanting to set up a bibliotherapy service and it would help to have a list of resources people have found useful.

Many thanks

Pauline

Dr. Pauline Lee
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Coordinator CAMHS Link Work Service

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail