Re: Corruption of front page content

Suzanne Hardy <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:40:34 +0000

Hopefully nothing we did!

We were not making changes at that point.

Suzanne

--

Suzanne Hardy
Senior Advisor (Information)

email: [log in to unmask]
tel: +44 191 222 5888
fax: +44 191 222 5016
web: www.medev.ac.uk/

direct line: 0191 246 4550
mobile: 07790 905657
ePortfolios, identity and personalised
learning in healthcare education
28 February 2008, Assembly Rooms, Newcastle
http://www.medev.ac.uk/dinky?dinky_id=774