PERFORMSOCSCI  January 2008

PERFORMSOCSCI January 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: BNIM trainings in BIOGRAPHIC-NARRATIVE INTERPRETIVE METHOD London 2009

Tom Wengraf <[log in to unmask]>

Performative Social Science <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:51:12 -0000

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for your note about doing the 5-day BNIM training in June 2009.  I
attach a copy of the current 'Guide to BNIM' but the chances are that with
ongoing trainings and research experiences, the 2009 version should be
further improved!

Can you tell me for what research purpose you might envisage using BNIM?

Best wishes

Tom

P.S. On a quite different note, for a quick look at a / community tourism /
study trip /  venture in Uganda, click on www.kiafrica.org>.

P.P.S. If you are interested using narrative interviews in social research,
you can get a free electronic copy of the updated version of the 'Guide to
Biographic Narrative Interpretive Method' by writing to me, indicating your
institutional affiliation and what you might use such narrative interviews
for, and I'll send you the updated current version right back.