Examples of Survey questions wanted

"Bogle, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>

Bogle, Alison

Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:16:00 -0000

Dear colleagues

For our annual library user feedback survey this year, we want to focus on
finding out what users think about our stock/collection in terms of whether
we hold the types of resources they want, if there are any gaps in our
subject coverage, if we stock the books/journals they would expect us to
hold and so on.

We would be interested to know if anyone has covered this area in your
surveys and if you would be willing to let us have examples of questions
that you have asked.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Alison Bogle
Librarian
Health Management Library

SHSC, Crewe Road South
Edinburgh EH4 2LF
Tel: 0131 275 7758(Office direct dial)
Tel: 0131 275 7760 (Library Reception)
Fax: 0131 315 2369
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.healthmanagementonline.co.uk

NHS National Services Scotland is the common name for the Common Services
Agency for the Scottish Health Service. www.nhsnss.org

NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.