Help for JISC-REPOSITORIES Archives

JISC-REPOSITORIES Archives

JISC-REPOSITORIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISC-REPOSITORIES Home

JISC-REPOSITORIES  January 2008

JISC-REPOSITORIES January 2008

Re: Stimulating the Population of European Repositories results out

"Culhane, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>

Culhane, Mike

Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:53:31 -0500

At my organization, publications lists used for promotion cases are
generated from the repository. Therefore it's in the author's best
interest to deposit their publications, and as a result we have close to
100% compliance.
Mike

Mike Culhane
Manager, Library/Internet Services