Help for CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH  January 2008

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH January 2008

Re: Chaplains' lists and iPM

Hilborn Mia <[log in to unmask]>

A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers

Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:13:45 -0000

Thank you Derek, well said

Revd Mia AK Hilborn
Hospitaller, Head of Spiritual Health Care and Chaplaincy Team Leader
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust

The Chaplaincy
St Thomas' Hospital
Lambeth Palace Road
London SE1 7EH