CONTRACT: 3 x Statistical Programmers - Programming Support to
12 months renewable contract - Mainland Europe
To provide support to the Pharmacokinetic team by providing programming
support for NONMEM and NCA datasets as requested.
Will provide expertise, standardization, methods and processes for the
development and completion of derived datasets for the clinical PK/PD
group. The programmer will offer dedicated support to the clinical PK/PD
group for all phase of studies that will provide standardized datasets
to be used to conduct PK analysis. The programmer will not be associated
with any particular study or program and can be treatment unblinded.
The programmer may assist with the development of new areas of work,
establishing a generic solution. The programmer may provide training,
support and guidance to local and global colleagues.
* Support clinical PK/PD group.
* Meet project team timelines
* Interact with project team members to understand reporting
* Provide programming support for PK/PD modelling and simulation
in compliance with relevant SOPs.
* Provide programming perspective and input to project team
activities which may include:
1. Develop standard S-Plus scripts for delivery of generic and
2. Provide training, support and documentation on areas of
3. Providing NONMEM datasets
4. Providing or supporting work to deliver NCA datasets
5. Contributing to overall clinical summaries as needed.
6. Providing datasets for outsourcing to CROs as needed.
7. Generation of dataset and table creation or modification in the
group as needed.
8. Completing QC & documentation to support programming deliveries
* Supporting work in new PK data systems
Essential Skills & Capabilities:
* Minimum 3 years SAS experience
1. Macro programming experience
2. Pharmaceutical Reporting experience
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Excellent analytical skills
* Ability to work independently, as part of a group and ask
Desirable Skills & Capabilities:
* Experience with PK data - Strongly Desired
* S-Plus experience - (essential for one of the positions -
desired for others)
* Statistics background - desired
* Experience of ETL from a variety of data sources - (essential
for one of the positions - desired for others)
An excellent opportunity awaits for this renewable contract. Interview
times booked and full job specification to review...
If you would to discuss this role in greater detail or your application
/ suitability to this or further roles, please call me or email me in
confidence. If you are not available or suited to this position, please
feel free to pass my details on.
We also have a broad variety of other Biometric specific vacancies
available in the UK and throughout Europe. Inclusive of SAS programming,
Statistical, Clinical programming, Data Management functions, Regulatory
Affairs, Clinical Research, QA, Compliance & Validation.
For a confidential consultation call James Carrera on 0044 (0) 207 255
6665 or email your CV to [log in to unmask]
Anticipating your response.
European Contracts Manager
Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO division
1st Pharma People
"A Division of 1st IT People"
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665
Fax: +44 (0) 207 255 6656
[log in to unmask]
1st IT People Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not represent those of the company
from which the email was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. While every effort has been made to scan this e-mail, we can
not accept any responsibility for the loss of business or damage caused
arising from this email.