Please submit your CV to [log in to unmask]
I'm looking for an Epidemiologist in their Swiss office to work with
senior epidemiologists to provide timely epidemiological and risk
management support to project and product teams and other company
JOB ROLE - Key functional responsibilities include:
· The design, implementation and analysis of epidemiological studies.
· Reviewing study proposal from internal and external sources.
· Analyses in adverse events reporting system databases (e.g. AERS,
· Interpreting and reporting on data analysis results to other line
functions and to the pharmaceutical community.
· Maintaining knowledge/expertise of existing large databases/data
sources and new/emerging epidemiologic methodologies and techniques which
may be suitable to conduct epidemiological evaluations.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
· Doctorate level degree in epidemiology (or equivalent) or clinical
degree (medical, nursing or pharmacy) plus master level in epidemiology (or
· Significant postgraduate experience (industry or academia) in
epidemiology as reflected in research projects, publications etc.
· Computing ability, including knowledge of specialised
epidemiological/statistical packages (intermediate level).