POETRYETC  December 2007

POETRYETC December 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: "Announcing Jacket 34 -- Late 2007 -- special stocking-stuffer issue!"

Patrick McManus <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:14:32 -0000

text/plain

John thanks Gosh Jule Yule arrived thanks  lovely -feel very rich -overcome with pages and all  how many are there actually in this issue ???