Have just spotted this in the Council register.
Commission's communication "Communicating Europe in Partnership"
concerning a European Union's information and communication strategy.
The Council statement includes a questionnaire to be discussed on Dec.
Academic Support Consultant (Law, Business and Economics)
University of Exeter
Library & Information Services
Tel: 01392 269337 (internal 5337)
Times Higher University of the Year 2007-08
* You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to the EIA list Eurotalk - this list is for EIA members only.
* To send a message to the list email [log in to unmask]
* When going on holiday or out of the office don't forget to temporarily disable your mail. Send SET * NOMAIL to [log in to unmask] (NOT [log in to unmask]). This command sets NOMAIL for ALL lists you are subscribed to.
* On your return catch-up by reading the online archives at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/eurotalk.html
* For general help and FAQs on using jiscmail go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/qa.htm