ASSISTECH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASSISTECH Home

ASSISTECH  December 2007

ASSISTECH December 2007

Re: Time to share

David Colven <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.

Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:00:11 +0000

You can get similar ties in garden centres - but they are usually green!

Happy Xmas Simon

David

At 15:39 12/12/07, you wrote:
>OK, it is Christmas (well, almost). Time for everyone to share a gem of
>information?
>
><http://tinyurl.com/34gk9p>http://tinyurl.com/34gk9p
>
>I say this having just sat and tried to tidy up a tray of switches and
>these little bits of plastic heaven, the best cable ties I have ever seen,
>saved my sanity. Sad I know, but I thought that getting rid of cable hell
>could be my Christmas present.
>
>Absolute and utter credit to my colleague Graham for finding these little
>gems. (-;
>
>Cheers.
>
>Simon
>
>Senior Clinical Scientist
>Assistive Technology Team
><http://www.barnsleyrd.nhs.uk/>www.barnsleyrd.nhs.uk

>01226 432159
>
>Dept of Medical Physics
>Barnsley District General Hospital Foundation Trust
>Gawber Road
>Barnsley
>S75 2EP

>This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
>If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
>Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
>or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
>prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
>gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.
>
>NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
>messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
>more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
>system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

David Colven, Technical Advisor

The ACE Centre Advisory Trust
92 Windmill Road
Headington
Oxford      OX3 7DR

Web site at www.ace-centre.org.uk something new every week Tel +44 (0)1865
759813 Fax +44 (0)1865 759810

DISCLAIMER:
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you