Re: Date of first meeting

Suzanne Hardy <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:23:23 +0000

London would be much better for me too - I am there for another meeting
with Health Sciences and Practice next day. Oxford is not easy to get to
from Newcastle ;)

Suzanne

--

Suzanne Hardy
Senior Advisor (Information)

email: [log in to unmask]
tel: +44 191 222 5888
fax: +44 191 222 5016
web: www.medev.ac.uk/

direct line: 0191 246 4550
mobile: 07790 905657
ePortfolios, identity and personalised
learning in healthcare education
28 February 2008, Assembly Rooms, Newcastle
http://www.medev.ac.uk/dinky?dinky_id=774