Re: A Short History

joe green <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:21:54 -0600

text/plain

If one cares to look here
http://www.armysecurityagency.org/asaballd.htm

you can begin to sense the difference draftees make.  No final difference,
of course, but see the Napalm Song.  No not great poesy as if that makes a
difference.   Horror, then forgetting...and people are surprised now?  To
repeat a line from the poem above  "This was back when wars were really
fucked up."