Fwd: JISC IdP support

Andy Swiffin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:01:20 +0000

Hi

Mark Williams from JISC has asked if I will pass this on to McShib, although the list is not really for general discussion I thought this may be of value to a number of McShib members:

***APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING***

JISC has issued the application procedure by which UK HE and FE institutions can apply for support from the JISC Institutional Access Management Support Project (JIAMSP). The procedure can be views at:

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/media/documents/themes/accessmanagement/jiamps.doc

All HE / FE institutions may apply, however they are encouraged to look at the definition of  "at risk" institutions (which forms the focus of the project), within the procedure which has been defined as being Institutions between JISC banding I-J, currently accessing 3 or less resources protected by ATHENS.

There are two application deadlines, one for support taking place between January to April 2008 and another for support taking place between May and August 2008.

Any further questions should be directed to:

Mark Williams Access Management Outreach Co-ordinator

Tel: 02030066042

Mark Williams

JISC Executive
London Office
1st Floor
Brettenham House South
5, Lancaster Place
London WC2E 7EN

Tel: 02030066042
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.jisc.ac.uk

Anything in this message which does not clearly relate to the official
work of the sender's organisation shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by that organisation.