CORMOSEA Bulletin

Jana Igunma <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:05:19 +0000

Message received from Judith Henchy:

Folks,

In true SEAsia journal form, after a long silence, Cormosea Bulletin will
put out two issues!

I have one almost ready to go on Burma and Thailand, and another to come
out next month on the Philippines.  Susan did such a great job soliciting
articles on the latter that we felt it needed its own issue.

This current one is already pretty hefty, but I welcome more trip reports
or other collection news for the next one.  Anything further on the
Philippines is particularly welcome.

News reports you already send me, including the CORMOSEA meeting reports,
will be in the first issue.

Thanks
judith

Judith Henchy, MLS, PhD,
Head, Southeast Asia Section and Special Assistant to the Director of
University Libraries for International Programs
Box 352900
University of Washington Libraries
Seattle, WA 98195

Telephone: (206) 543 3986