POETRYETC  November 2007

POETRYETC November 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Manipulation (no longer Re: New at Sharp Sand)

joe green <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:05:51 -0600

text/plain

But Joe, in any case, recovered from any disappointments in Naco and was
soon (he was a great fan of Joyce) bustling about the house singing:

O Milly Bloom, you are my darling.
You are my looking glass from night to morning.
I'd rather have you without a farthing
Then Katey Keogh with her ass and garden

Which I found very cheering and to the point.