*Apologies for cross posting*
As a follow up to the Information Governance Benchmarking event held in
Newcastle in July, a further event is being organised. This will be held on
Friday 7th December at Lancastrian Suite, near the Metrocentre, Gateshead
from 9am - 3pm. (http://www.thelancastriansuite.com/)
The event is called 'Towards Regional Information Governance' and will include:
* Presentation on the findings of the Information Governance
* a workshop on 'Creating an Information Governance Policy Template'
* a workshop on 'Creating an Information Audit Template'
* Presentation on 'Improving Public Information Management in
* Presentation on 'Partnership Approaches'
* Presentation on 'Towards Regional Information Governance'
It will be a busy, and hopefully productive day.
If you would like to book a free place, please contact either myself or
Jenny Robins [log in to unmask]
If you could flag this event up to other people in your authority that would
be really helpful. Each council can send up to five people
PLEASE NOTE! The target audience for this event is local authorities in the