Help for CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY Archives

CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY Archives

CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY Home

CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY  November 2007

CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY November 2007

Re: Inter-disciplinary Research Opportunity on Cycling and Walking

David Patton <[log in to unmask]>

Cycling and Society Research Group discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:00:05 +0000

Thanks for the report, John.

Is anyone else from the list going to Birmingham Nov. 30 for the Big Lottery
seminar?

David Patton

Clare Hall
Cambridge