Re: Oppression doesn't change

Craig Newnes <[log in to unmask]>

The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:48:37 -0000

I have a copy of my dad's school report dated Xmas term 1936. He was 6 yrs 9
mths and recd "Very good" or "Excellent" throughout.
Under "Conduct" it says, "Still fond of talking and playing" - these are
considered BAD things in a lad not yet 7. Our playgroup is testing 3 year
olds and giving them "targets" - my dad only had one target - to retire
before he died. He made it. So did I.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Moloney Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Advice would be nice

Dear Bill,

You might already have come across these sources / references, but if
not, you might also get some additional insights from: -

The 'Forum' section of David Smail's website, where these kinds of
issues are periodically discussed in a very open way.

Journal of Applied Community and Social Psychology

Journal of Critical Psychology, Psychotherapy and Counselling

I hope that this helps!

Best Wishes

Paul