Help for CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Archives

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Archives

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Archives

children-literature-uk@jiscmail.ac.uk

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Home

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK Home

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK  November 2007

CHILDREN-LITERATURE-UK November 2007

Re: bibliography query

Charlotte Berry <[log in to unmask]>

Academic discussion of all aspects of children's literature <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:58:57 -0000

Dear Louisa,

Many thanks for this recommendation - this is exactly the kind of thing
that I am looking for, and Susan Price is completely new to me, so a
real find. She is also in the middle of another trilogy about Odin, so I
shall stop off at the bookshop on the way home to have a look.

Thanks so much, any other similar recommendations happily accepted.

Sorry I can't reply individually but can't see your email address
anywhere on your email,

Charlotte Berry

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone (direct): 0131 535 1305