CCPNMR@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCPNMR Home

CCPNMR  November 2007

CCPNMR November 2007

Active strips

Thomas Jacso <[log in to unmask]>

CcpNmr software mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:10:47 +0100

Dear Wayne and Tim,

at the moment it seems that when making strips in a spectral window,
the acive strip toggle function doesnt work. for example, i cant load
different residues to one strip, all strips gets affected. this has
worked before and is very good for making assignment strip plots.

cheers

Tomas Jacso

Tomas Jacso PhD student
Group of Solid-state NMR,
Leibniz Institute für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
Robert-Rössle Str. 10
D-13125 Berlin-Buch
Germany
Tel.++49 (30) 94793-287
Fax++49 (30) 94793-199
email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.fmp-berlin.de/nmr

>>> Wayne Boucher <[log in to unmask]> 09.11.2007 01:37 >>>
Actually, I wonder if I'm wrong about that.  Tim will know for sure...

Wayne

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Wayne Boucher wrote:

> What Brian suggest can be done if the spectra data are all located in
one
> file.
>
> Patrick is correct about what an Experiment is supposed to represent.
 In