Help for DYSLEXIA Archives

DYSLEXIA Archives

DYSLEXIA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DYSLEXIA Home

DYSLEXIA  October 2007

DYSLEXIA October 2007

Re: University educational psychologists report

Abigail Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussions by and for dyslexic people <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:09:06 -0000

Please could I also have a copy?  Thank you.

Abigail Hawkins
Additional Learning Support
Joseph Wright Centre

Extension 5714